Friday, January 7, 2011

Only Clear Eyes Can See Heaven

As I wipe the fog of unconsciousness from my eyes I see more and more clearly a world of egos beating their chests both individually and collectively. This world seems to be one big argument. Even the benevolent succumb to the allure of the ego under the pretense of righteousness. I myself have participated in the very same insanity. Our own government demonstrates clearly the dilapidated state of our individual and collective consciousness. Aside from a few small pockets of adolescent consciousness and rare few of the truly wise, the rest of us seem doomed to a life of being upset over the most insignificant of things. Our true nature seems to remain a mystery ... Over thousands of years ... Care about the person next to you as if they were your grandmother and daughter rolled up into one and forget about the guy that cut you off on the highway as quickly as you can and I promise you that the next time you open your eyes you will see heaven. 

  ~  Tom Notarianni Jr.


©2009 All Right Reserved The Peaceful Minds Center™LLC 561-531-3626 peacefulminds.org

No comments:

Post a Comment